CPH:HUB is our brand new business and networking platform, intended to keep industry professionals up to date with the current market, foster international collaboration and expand international networks.
CPH:HUB offers a wide range of meeting formats, talks and networking events to help facilitate the match of potential business partners among the 1.900+ film professionals from all over the world who are joining CPH:DOX.
- CPH:CONFERENCE – a unique 5-day programme presented in partnership with leading European training initiative Documentary Campus.
- DOX:DAILY – a series of talks with invited broadcasters, distributors, art exhibitors and festival representatives to address the challenges of the rapidly changing film market.
- Specially curated networking events introducing the international delegations joining CPH:INDUSTRY from all our the world.
- CPH:HUB Meeting Lobby, providing a flexible space for individual meetings of all accredited guests.
- Social and networking events.
Open to emerging talents as well as established film professionals, CPH:HUB is accessible to all accredited guests during the entire duration of CPH:DOX.
CPH:HUB is presented by Screen Base Copenhagen, a collaborative effort by CPH:DOX, Vision Denmark and the Film Workshop.