CPH:DOX has yet again invited some of the most prominent voices in Denmark to guide you through the festival programme!
The 12 ambassadors will guide you through this year’s festival programme. They have seen and hand-picked three films each. Read here why they have chosen these documentaries, and get inspiration for your own trip to the cinema, when the festival takes place in less than 2 weeks!
- Karl-Oskar Olsen, entrepreneur
- Nikolaj Sonne, journalist and TV host
- Tarek Omar, journalist and author
- Anja Cetti Andersen, astronomer and astrophysicist
- Esben Bjerre Hansen, journalist and TV host
- Jacob Mchangama, lawyer and social commentator
- Lisbeth Zornig Andersen, social entrepreneur
- Connie Hedegaard, former European Commissioner and Minister
- Lone Frank, science journalist and author
- Martin Krasnik, journalist
- Peter Lund Madsen, brain researcher, lecturer and author
- Emma Holten, feminist and human rights activist