CPH:DOX is calling for applications for a permanent full-time position as Head of CPH:FORUM from September 1, 2018. International applications are welcome.
The international financing and co-production market CPH:FORUM is one of the leading platforms for the Danish and international documentary industry. CPH:FORUM has grown significantly in recent years and is recognized internationally for its profile with a focus on the rethinking of genres as well as business models. The platform functions partly as a direct financing and co-production market, partly as an international network for the facilitation of new and existing relations.
Qualified candidates for the position as Head of CPH:FORUM must have documented experience with or knowledge of the film, documentary and tv industry, as well as a broad knowledge of contemporary culture with specific insights in the national and international world of film production.
The specifics of the position as Head of CPH:FORUM are defined in collaboration with the Deputy Director at CPH:DOX.
* Strategic development, management and planning of the CPH:FORUM industry platform and its related market activities.
* Expansion and maintenance of contact with the Danish and international film industry.
* Contribution to the unfolding of the artistic and commercial potential in selected projects.
* Establishing new partnerships nationally and internationally, as well as servicing existing partnerships.
* Financing of the industry platform and its related activities.
* Evaluation, reporting and budget management.
* Planning and producing the actual CPH:FORUM during CPH:DOX.
* International PR and communication.
* Festival attendance and networking.
* Experience with financing, fundraising and evaluation processes.
* A wide network of contacts in the industry of film, documentary and television in Denmark and internationally.
* Experience with strategy and development.
* Experience with the planning and production of cultural events.
* Strong organisational and administrative competences with good social skills.
* Extrovert with good communication skills and an open mind fit to new challenges.
* Fluent in spoken and written English.
Conditions and application:
The starting date of the position is September 1. Salary as per agreement. Read more about CPH:FORUM here. For more information about the position please contact CPH:DOX Deputy Director, Industry & Training, Katrine Kiilgaard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applying is June 25, 2018. Applications should be sent to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.