Science Film Forum will take place on Tuesday, March 20 at Cinemateket. Please note: to secure a granted Science Film Forum seat, the accreditation fee must be paid before the deadline, after which participation is binding. Paid fees will not be refunded. In case of failure to pay the accreditation fee by the deadline, the seat may be offered to another participant.
The Science Film Forum Accreditation gives you access to and includes:
- Project presentations
- Tailored matchmaking (for selected projects)
- Industry networking events
- Lunch & coffee during Science Film Forum on 20th March
- Access to CPH:MARKET on site (priority given to decision makers) & online
- All regular festival screenings & seminars
- Festival Center & Guest Desk services
- Delegate bag
- CPH:INDUSTRY catalogue
- Profiles and contact information of accredited guests (online guest list)
To apply for a Science Film Forum Accreditation, please create or log into your CPH:DOX profile here and fill in the application form in the Accreditation module.