Please note that CPH:FORUM is of a limited capacity and that a selection among applicants will be made. The selection process only allows for a total of 300 invitees. If you have applied to CPH:FORUM with a project, please do not apply for an accreditation before you have received the result of the project selection.
The Forum Accreditation gives you access to and includes:
- CPH:FORUM project presentations
- CPH:FORUM tailored one-on-one meetings (with selected projects)
- CPH:FORUM networking lunch and coffee
- International dinner
- Industry networking drinks
- All regular film screenings
- All regular seminars
- All regular events and parties
- CPH:MARKET (video library and online preview for 30+ days)
- Industry Guide and Festival Catalogue
- Detailed guest list
- Guest desk services
To apply for a Forum Accreditation, please create or log into your CPH:DOX profile here and fill in the application form in the Accreditation module.