A selection of seven projects developed by CHANGE – a co-production training program arranged by a joint partnership of CPH:DOX, International Media Support and EAVE, will be presented for the first time at CPH:FORUM 2022.
Committing to the power of documentary to catalyze change, the ambition of CHANGE is to increase equality and access to the international film market, and to stimulate inter-regional co-production with the European Eastern Partnership countries – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine.
As a part of this overall mission, the Copenhagen pitch presentation will be a culmination of a 6-month long development and co-production training program, consisting of two residential workshops that took place in Kyiv, Ukraine in October 2021 and Tbilisi, Georgia in January 2022.
The CPH:FORUM / CHANGE presentation will feature the following projects:
- 9-month Contract, prod. Anna Khazaradze, dir. Ketevan Vashagashvili, 1991 Productions, Georgia
- Blueberry Dreams, prod. Elene Margvelashvili, dir. Elene Mikaberidze, Parachute Films, Georgia
- Ever Since I Knew Myself, prod & dir. Maka Gogaladze, FORMO, Georgia
- Homemade Mulberry Vodka, prod. Nare Ter-Gabrielyan, Sona Margaryan dir. Anzhela Frangyan, Nerak, Armenia
- Living Against the Odds, prod. Yelizaveta Petrosyan, dir. Mariam Ohanyan, Legal Gender Cultural Foundation LIZA, Armenia
- Silent Flood, prod. Karina Kostyna, dir. Dmytro Sukholytkyy-Sobchuck, Tabor, Ukraine
- Confidential Project
Please find more information on the CHANGE co-production training program and the selected projects HERE.
The pitch is going to take place on Tuesday, March 29 and will be available to CPH:FORUM accredited guests. To participate, apply for your Forum accreditation HERE.